- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
- A Follow-up on the Autopsy
- A Tale of Three Autopsies
- Why has respect for Medicine and Physicians largely evaporated?
Category Archives: Leadership
Most, physicians choose to enter Medicine for more than “just” income opportunities. They are also motivated by altruism, and a desire to do good for the communities in which they served[i]. Physicians anticipated respect, which came from appropriately applying their … Continue reading
At the end of May, after a series of exposés and congressional hearings, General Eric Shinseki, was pressured to resign as Secretary of the Department of Veterans’ Affairs… Could the VA scandal have been prevented? – In all likelihood yes. Would it have been easy to prevent? – No. Continue reading