- A Tale of Three Autopsies
- Why has respect for Medicine and Physicians largely evaporated?
- Does Insurance oversight of clinical practice improve either quality of care, or patient outcomes?
- Cook County’s Sweetened Beverage Tax of November 2016 – It’s A Matter of Choice!
- Some thoughts on Health Care Legislation 2010 to 2017.
Category Archives: Operational effectiveness
Changing payment for health care from volume to value will be facilitated if the stakeholders keep a close eye on “What’s in it for me” Continue reading
There are often perverse incentives in health care. These incentives can, at times, create competing drives where providers are encouraged to do things that directly increase the costs of care. Consider the reaction to the mandate to cut down hours … Continue reading