- Why has respect for Medicine and Physicians largely evaporated?
- Does Insurance oversight of clinical practice improve either quality of care, or patient outcomes?
- Cook County’s Sweetened Beverage Tax of November 2016 – It’s A Matter of Choice!
- Some thoughts on Health Care Legislation 2010 to 2017.
- Rolf McMillan Gunnar, MD, MACP, MACC 1/22/1926 – 3/18/2017 – An Appreciation.
Category Archives: Quality
The Alligator Allegory reads: “ The objective of all dedicated employees should be: To thoroughly analyze all situations, Anticipate all problems prior to their occurrence, Have answers for these problems, And Move swiftly to solve these problems when called upon. … Continue reading