- Why has respect for Medicine and Physicians largely evaporated?
- Does Insurance oversight of clinical practice improve either quality of care, or patient outcomes?
- Cook County’s Sweetened Beverage Tax of November 2016 – It’s A Matter of Choice!
- Some thoughts on Health Care Legislation 2010 to 2017.
- Rolf McMillan Gunnar, MD, MACP, MACC 1/22/1926 – 3/18/2017 – An Appreciation.
Tag Archives: comparative effectiveness
CE research/analysis is clearly one technique to help gain insight into relative efficacy of several treatments for a specific clinical condition. If the private sector (industry, professional organizations) won’t do it in an unbiased manner, then perhaps an agency such as AHRQ should have our support, counsel and thought. Continue reading →