- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
- A Follow-up on the Autopsy
- A Tale of Three Autopsies
- Why has respect for Medicine and Physicians largely evaporated?
- Does Insurance oversight of clinical practice improve either quality of care, or patient outcomes?
Tag Archives: ethics
I believe that the vast majority of physicians do “the right thing” for their patients. I don’t think I’m being a Pollyanna. On the other hand, the “The Tragedy of the Commons”, which describes behavior in many cultures, doesn’t bypass … Continue reading →
George Lundberg, reviewed what he called the Principles of medical ethics in his blog on MedPageToday.com on December 20, 2010. He’s done us a service by bringing this up as the season for reflection is upon us. The AMA’s Code … Continue reading →