- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
- A Follow-up on the Autopsy
- A Tale of Three Autopsies
Tag Archives: Pandemics
There are similarities in the public responses to the “Spanish Flu” of 1918-1919 and the 2020 Covid-19 viral pandemics. Our understanding of the cause and biology of both illnesses are now better understood than in 1918. Nonetheless, treatment of both illnesses has been hampered by sub optimal public responses to both. Continue reading