- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
- A Follow-up on the Autopsy
- A Tale of Three Autopsies
- Why has respect for Medicine and Physicians largely evaporated?
Tag Archives: Patient Safety Organization
The Alligator Allegory reads: “ The objective of all dedicated employees should be: To thoroughly analyze all situations, Anticipate all problems prior to their occurrence, Have answers for these problems, And Move swiftly to solve these problems when called upon. … Continue reading