- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
- A Follow-up on the Autopsy
- A Tale of Three Autopsies
Tag Archives: uncertainty
There are more than a dozen sets of publicaly reported quality metrics … with between 8 & 80 individual components to each set. It is small wonder that they don’t agree. Continue reading