- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
- A Follow-up on the Autopsy
- A Tale of Three Autopsies
Tag Archives: Hospitalist
There are often perverse incentives in health care. These incentives can, at times, create competing drives where providers are encouraged to do things that directly increase the costs of care. Consider the reaction to the mandate to cut down hours … Continue reading