- Why has respect for Medicine and Physicians largely evaporated?
- Does Insurance oversight of clinical practice improve either quality of care, or patient outcomes?
- Cook County’s Sweetened Beverage Tax of November 2016 – It’s A Matter of Choice!
- Some thoughts on Health Care Legislation 2010 to 2017.
- Rolf McMillan Gunnar, MD, MACP, MACC 1/22/1926 – 3/18/2017 – An Appreciation.
Category Archives: American Health Care Act
Legislation to overcome some of the flaws of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) is flawed. The Senate and House bills are not as different as had been originally hoped. Insurance reforms may be overcome with “waivers” and Medicaid is being drastically changed. The individual mandate appears to have been continued, under different guises, in both bills. Continue reading