- Reading the Medical Literature. Does anyone do it anymore?
- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
- A Follow-up on the Autopsy
Category Archives: Patient Protection Act
Legislation to overcome some of the flaws of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) is flawed. The Senate and House bills are not as different as had been originally hoped. Insurance reforms may be overcome with “waivers” and Medicaid is being drastically changed. The individual mandate appears to have been continued, under different guises, in both bills. Continue reading