- What Does “Follow the Science” REALLY Mean?
- Getting Policies Implemented is tough
- Reading the Medical Literature. Does anyone do it anymore?
- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
Category Archives: Health Informtion Exchange
What Happens to my medical information? Where is it?
In this week’s MedPage, a medical information website, there is a post, by Dr. Leonard Lichtenfeld, about sharing personal health data. He was asked to sign a consent for information sharing that may have essentially taken away from him any … Continue reading
Helping our Patients and Ourselves Navigate the Internet for Reliable Health Information.
In June 2015 Dr. Arthur Caplan opined on Medscape that physicians should be prepared to help patients in some way as they try to navigate the morass of medical information that is available on the Internet[i]. One oft quoted study … Continue reading