- Getting Policies Implemented is tough
- Reading the Medical Literature. Does anyone do it anymore?
- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
Category Archives: Literature
In June 2015 Dr. Arthur Caplan opined on Medscape that physicians should be prepared to help patients in some way as they try to navigate the morass of medical information that is available on the Internet[i]. One oft quoted study … Continue reading