- What Does “Follow the Science” REALLY Mean?
- Getting Policies Implemented is tough
- Reading the Medical Literature. Does anyone do it anymore?
- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
Category Archives: Statistics and Decision Making
For some time, people have been encouraged to “Follow the Science”. This was said even more loudly during the recent Coronavirus pandemic. The implication was that Science and scientific knowledge were absolute and relatively fixed, and that the answers to … Continue reading
Recently, I was at a virtual conference and the presenter showed graphics from several journals that I had never heard of. While it has always been the case that doctors have had to “keep up” with developments in their field, … Continue reading