- What Does “Follow the Science” REALLY Mean?
- Getting Policies Implemented is tough
- Reading the Medical Literature. Does anyone do it anymore?
- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
Category Archives: Guidelines
How Do We Use Statistics?
How we utilize Statistical Inference is indeed a critical piece in the evaluation of new information in the Biomedical Literature. Continue reading
We have “Information Overload” in Clinical Guidelines.
Guidelines should be useful to the provider of health care. However, there are more guidelines than can be digested by these providers. This may make guidelines less useful than intended. Continue reading
Posted in CV, Guidelines, Policy, Quality Leave a comment