- Getting Policies Implemented is tough
- Reading the Medical Literature. Does anyone do it anymore?
- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
- Why Don’t Many People Like “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” (PL 111-148) also known as “ObamaCare”?
Category Archives: Quality in Medicine
Recently, I was at a virtual conference and the presenter showed graphics from several journals that I had never heard of. While it has always been the case that doctors have had to “keep up” with developments in their field, … Continue reading
This follow up on the Autopsy has data and suggestions for returning the autopsy to a significant role in medical education (both initial and continuing education of physicians and all other health professionals). Pathologists have reported autopsy findings since before … Continue reading