- What Does “Follow the Science” REALLY Mean?
- Getting Policies Implemented is tough
- Reading the Medical Literature. Does anyone do it anymore?
- Pandemics are not new. Have we learned anything from 1918-1919 Influenza?
- It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So”[i]
Tag Archives: Autopsy
A Follow-up on the Autopsy
This follow up on the Autopsy has data and suggestions for returning the autopsy to a significant role in medical education (both initial and continuing education of physicians and all other health professionals). Pathologists have reported autopsy findings since before … Continue reading
Posted in General Interest, Policy, Quality, Quality in Medicine Tagged Autopsy, George Lundberg, Lee Goldman, Stephen Geller 1 Comment